This year marks 80 years since the Battle of Britain, and to commemorate this poignant anniversary 300 Masterpiece Poppy Coin’s have been released in support of The Royal British Legion.
And considering it’s been crafted from a genuine Spitfire, which was part of the Battle of Britain memorial flight for nearly FIFTY years, means that this coin has a remarkable story to tell…
So, join Adam in our latest unboxing video where he takes a closer look at this brand new Silver 5oz Poppy coin that’s truly worthy of its Masterpiece title.
If you’re interested
The Remembrance Poppy Coins issued in partnership with The Royal British Legion are amongst the most popular releases each year. And this year is proving no different.
Have you secured your favourite 2020 Poppy Coin yet?
If not, join Adam and Yasmin as they take a closer look at the range in our Special Edition 2020 Remembrance Coin Show below.
The highlight? You’ll get an exclusive FIRST LOOK at this year’s Masterpiece 5oz Silver Coin that’s been crafted from a genuine piece of Spitfire!
As seen in the show…
The 2020 Masterpiece Poppy Silver 5oz Coin
- Struck from 5oz of Pure Silver
- Strictly limited to JUST 300 worldwide
- Crafted from a genuine piece of Spitfire
- Price: £595 (+£7.99 p&p) or payable with an initial payment of £59.50 (+p&p) followed by a further 9 interest free instalments of £59.50 every month, subject to acceptance and status.
2020 Remembrance Poppy Silver Proof £5
- Sterling Silver Proof Finish
- Intricately plated rose-gold poppy
- Just 2,020 Available
- Price: £90 (+£3.99 p&p) or payable with an initial payment of £18 (+p&p) followed by a further 4 interest free instalments of £18 every month, subject to acceptance and status.
2020 Gold-plated Proof Poppy £5 Coin
- Plated in 24ct gold
- Struck to a pristine Proof finish
- Strictly limited to JUST 4,950 worldwide
- Price: £25 (+£3.99 p&p)
In our latest video Adam tells you everything you need to know about the brand new UK £2 coin that commemorates the centenary of Dame Agatha Christie’s first published novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles.