How would you like to WIN a Winnie the Pooh Silver Proof 50p!?
Well to celebrate the launch of the brand new Winnie the Pooh UK 50p, I’m giving THREE collectors on YouTube the chance to WIN a SILVER PROOF Winnie the Pooh 50p, that’s not only LIMITED to only 18,000 worldwide, but also worth £67.50!
To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize you’ll need to be SUBSCRIBED to our YouTube channel, if you’re not subscribed your entry won’t be counted, and secondly you’ll need to comment below the video on our YouTube channel with the correct answer to this question:
What Winnie the Pooh character is spelt out using the tiles featured in this video?
Giveaway closes: 30th September
Winners announced: 1st October
** PLEASE NOTE **
THIS IS A YOUTUBE ONLY GIVEAWAY.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER >>
If you’re interested…
29 February 2016 – the release date of the Peter Rabbit 50p – will go down in the record books as one of the most remarkable days in coin collecting history.
Because in just a few days all 15,000 coloured Silver Proof Peter Rabbit 50ps had SOLD OUT – making it the fastest selling and most popular Silver UK 50p coin EVER.
And they could have sold more – thousands of collectors were left disappointed. Nowadays, on the rare occasion a coin comes up for sale, it will go for around £400 on Ebay. Not a bad return for a coin that originally cost £55!
WIN this Peter Rabbit Coloured Silver 50p!
Now, one year on, we have managed to get hold of one of these ultra-rare coins in pristine condition (with all original packaging) and here’s how you can WIN it…
Simply enter your details below and we will draw one luck winner out of the hat on 5 April 2017. It’s that easy – so good luck and fingers crossed!
Unfortunately the competition is now closed – the winner has been notified by email.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. The draw will take place on 5 April and the winner will be notified on that day by email to the email address provided.
3. The winner will receive the “Peter Rabbit Coloured Silver 50p”. There is no cash alternative.
4. Participants agree to meet reasonable requests to assist publicity if required.
5. The prize draw is promoted by The Westminster Collection, trading division of 288 Group Ltd.
6. Employees of 288 Group and their families are not eligible to enter.