Britain’s most popular EVER 50p – and how you can WIN one…
29 February 2016 – the release date of the Peter Rabbit 50p – will go down in the record books as one of the most remarkable days in coin collecting history.
Because in just a few days all 15,000 coloured Silver Proof Peter Rabbit 50ps had SOLD OUT – making it the fastest selling and most popular Silver UK 50p coin EVER.
And they could have sold more – thousands of collectors were left disappointed. Nowadays, on the rare occasion a coin comes up for sale, it will go for around £400 on Ebay. Not a bad return for a coin that originally cost £55!
WIN this Peter Rabbit Coloured Silver 50p!
Now, one year on, we have managed to get hold of one of these ultra-rare coins in pristine condition (with all original packaging) and here’s how you can WIN it…
Simply enter your details below and we will draw one luck winner out of the hat on 5 April 2017. It’s that easy – so good luck and fingers crossed!
Unfortunately the competition is now closed – the winner has been notified by email.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. The draw will take place on 5 April and the winner will be notified on that day by email to the email address provided.
3. The winner will receive the “Peter Rabbit Coloured Silver 50p”. There is no cash alternative.
4. Participants agree to meet reasonable requests to assist publicity if required.
5. The prize draw is promoted by The Westminster Collection, trading division of 288 Group Ltd.
6. Employees of 288 Group and their families are not eligible to enter.
I would like one plz
i have entered the compation for the new peter rabbit this morning can u tell me when you get the winning prize will u email me pls
I love Peter Rabbit and would like to add him to the rest of the collection
as im sick right cant afford to buy but would love to own one , ty
I want one
I was disappointed last time, so it would be great to win one now.
I want one so bad for my bertrix Potter wedding I am having just dont have spare funds because of the wedding