Are you a Harry Potter fan, or do you know someone who is? If so, you certainly won’t want to miss out on the NEW Official Harry Potter Collection.

It hit the collecting world at full speed recently and understandably proved an instant hit with collectors and fans alike.

So whether you’ve already started the collection, or are thinking of doing so our latest video will be of interest to you!

Sound interesting? Well join Adam and Rowena as they take a closer look at the designs and exclusively reveal who, where and what you can expect to see making an appearance in the complete collection…

And don’t forget, if you have any questions about the collection, post them in the comments below and someone from the team will get back to you!

If you’re interested…

DN Harry Potter Medals Core Campaign Facebook Banner5 1024x569 - Everything you need to know about the Official Harry Potter collection...

If you start collecting today, you can own the new and exclusive Official Harry, Ron, Hermione and Dobby Collector Medals for just £8.99 (+p&p) – that’s an additional SAVING OF OVER 15% on the normal price. Just click here to find out more >>

54 Comments

1. Brian Smith on January 26, 2020 at 1:35 pm

After spending £59.61 plus p&p to purchase the first six medals and collectors album, I am rather miffed you are now offering these at this reduced price! How can I continue to collect these medals at the slightly reduced price ?.

• Adam Turnbull on January 27, 2020 at 9:15 am

Hi Brian, thanks for the comment. I can confirm that the special offer price is only for the initial four medals (delivery one), all collectors will pay the same price from the second delivery onwards, Adam

2. Michael Lewis on January 24, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Hi Adam.
    Clearly, everybody wants have an idea how long the collect carries on for. The standard answer,”The collection is ongoing” does not really help. I appreciate we can stop whenever and restart again later, carrying on from where we left off . However, surely someone must have some idea? If you was to give us a clue by saying that at the moment, we think there will be, for example 24 medals (6 months worth at 4 a month) or even 48 medals, we could then make an informed decision on what to do. Leaving it completely open ended like this encourages us to just cancel

• Adam Turnbull on January 27, 2020 at 9:13 am

Hi Michael, sorry for any confusion. Like I said the collection is very much ongoing, but at this moment in time there are currently 17 deliveries in the Official Harry Potter Medal Collection. Each delivery will contain 4 medals. Like I said, there may be more added in the future if we are able to get more designs and medals which would be beneficial to the collection. I hope this helps! Thanks, Adam.

3. David Wagstaff on January 24, 2020 at 2:01 pm

I’m building up this collection for my daughter and her fiance, at what stage will the collection be completed.

• Adam Turnbull on January 27, 2020 at 9:16 am

Hi David, the collection is very much ongoing, but at this moment in time there are currently 17 deliveries in the Official Harry Potter Medal Collection. Each delivery will contain 4 medals. Like I said, there may be more added in the future if we are able to get more designs and medals which would be beneficial to the collection. I hope this helps! Thanks, Adam.

4. Steve young on January 24, 2020 at 11:53 am

As a serious private collector of your coins now since the early 90s I find it so bad you always have this way of getting collectors to jump in and pay the must buy before sell out prices!! Then come up with incredible offers ie all four HP coins for £8.99!! I’ve spent thousands of pounds and find it with other collectors this is happening more and more, poor show of loyalty to your collectors…..

• Adam Turnbull on January 24, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Hi Steve, thanks for your comment. I’m really sorry to hear you feel this way. The £8.99 price point is a special introductory offer for the four Harry Potter medals, not for four Harry Potter coins, which have also been released recently at a higher price point. I hope that answers your question, Adam.

• Steve young on January 24, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Appreciate you replying…

• Neil copeman on January 24, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Can you tell me how many months it will take to collect the set, thanx Neil

• Adam Turnbull on January 27, 2020 at 9:16 am

Hi Neil, the collection is very much ongoing, but at this moment in time there are currently 17 deliveries in the Official Harry Potter Medal Collection. Each delivery will contain 4 medals. Like I said, there may be more added in the future if we are able to get more designs and medals which would be beneficial to the collection. I hope this helps! Thanks, Adam.

5. David Cargill on January 24, 2020 at 11:40 am

Account CA/19849
    I am confused as I have been charged £19.99 for the first in this series yet according to your video in this link I should have paid £8.99
    The P&P £2.99 is fine.
    Could you please look into this for me please ?

• Adam Turnbull on January 27, 2020 at 9:18 am

Hi David, thanks for your comment. The £8.99 price is a special offer for this video and the £19.99 price that you paid previously is the normal retail price for this product. Sorry for any confusion, Adam